THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED ON TOURS OF THE GAMBLE HOUSE:
• Food and beverages;
• Bags, purses, and backpacks larger than 12” h x 14” w x 5” d;
• Strollers or baby-carrier backpacks (unless convertible to the front);
• Umbrellas (exterior storage area will be made available at tour exit);
• Pets are not permitted. Service animals are always permitted entry.
To ensure the safety of the collection and to provide a pleasant touring experience for all guests, we ask that you adhere to the following policies:
• Smoking or other use of tobacco products (including, but not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff, or chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vaporized devices) is prohibited in any part of the Gamble House interior, exterior terraces or grounds.
• Please silence all mobile devices prior beginning of your tour.
• Unless instructed to do so by your docent, do not touch wood, glass or decorative objects inside the Gamble House. Please do not lean on walls, furniture or counters.
• Please wear broad-heeled (at least 2” wide at base) shoes or flats. Tour “booties” will be provided to guests who do not have compliant footwear.