First tour of the day varies, last tour at 3pm. Advance tickets are highly recommended as tours often sell out; advance purchase is the only way to guarantee your spot on a tour. Tickets may be purchased in the bookstore on the day of the tour or in advance by booking online or by calling ACME Ticketing at (844) 325-0812.
General Tour Schedule:
Thursday & Friday – 11:30am – 3:00pm | Saturday & Sunday – 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Please check online ticketing for current information. Individual tour times vary.
Docent-led tours are the only way to gain access to the interior of the house.
|General Price||FoGH Member Price|
|Persons 65 or over, and full-time students with ID||$12.50||FREE|
|Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (tour fees apply)||FREE||FREE|
|Brown Bag Tuesdays (20 minutes/1st floor only)||$8.00||FREE|
|Not a member? Become a FoGH (Friends of The Gamble House) member today!|
Tickets available online or by calling 844-325-0812
- Book early as this is the only way to guarantee your spot on a tour and avoid disappointment.
- A limited number of tickets are sold each tour day so please book your tickets early.
- Flat shoes are required; slippers will be provided for those in heels.
- Still photography is permitted, for non-commercial use only. Flash photography is not allowed. No tripods, monopods or selfie sticks are permitted. We encourage guests to share their photos online! #gamblehouse
- Closed on major holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- There is limited first floor access for manual wheelchairs. We cannot accommodate electric wheel chairs. Visit FAQ page for details.
- Active Military Discount: The Gamble House offers complimentary admission to active members of the United States military with valid identification, and to military families with dependent cards year round. Tickets are available at the bookstore.