First tour at 11am, last tour at 3pm. Advance tickets are highly recommended as tours often sell out; advance purchase is the only way to guarantee your spot on a tour. Tickets may be purchased in the bookstore on the day of the tour or in advance by booking online or by calling ACME Ticketing at (844) 325-0812.
Docent-led tours are the only way to gain access to the interior of the house.
|General Price||FoGH Member Price|
|Persons 65 or over, and full-time students with ID||$12.50||FREE|
|Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult||FREE||FREE|
|Brown Bag Tuesdays||$8.00||FREE|
|Not a member? Become a FoGH (Friends of The Gamble House) member today!|
Tickets available online or by calling 844-325-0812
- Book early as this is the only way to guarantee your spot on a tour and avoid
- A limited number of tickets are sold each tour day so please book your tickets early.
- Flat shoes are required; slippers will be provided for those in heels.
- No interior photography allowed.
- Closed on major holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July,
__Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- There is limited first floor access for manual wheelchairs. We cannot accommodate electric wheel chairs.