WEDDING, ENGAGEMENT, GRADUATION, AND OTHER PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS OF UP TO 1.5 HOURS ARE PERMITTED WITH ADVANCE RESERVATIONS (fees apply). DATE AND TIME WILL BE ARRANGED WITH STAFF AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION.
Contact our Tour Coordinator at 626.793.3334 x16 or email Jennifer Michel-McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Advance reservations are required
• Fee of $150 for 1.5hrs is due at the time of reservation
Note: The Gamble House does not provide or recommend photographers.
The first priority of the Gamble House is the care and maintenance of the structure and grounds for the benefit of all visitors. We ask all photographers honor these policies when using the Gamble House as a backdrop for any photography or filming to insure a positive experience.
PHOTO SPECIFIC POLICIES
1. The applicant/photographer will be held accountable for any damage to the Gamble House by their own actions and those of their guests, crew members and any other people they bring with them.
2. All parties being photographed must arrive camera-ready. This means hair and makeup must be done before arriving and no clothing changes can be accommodated.
3. Drones are not permitted.
4. All photography session activities shall be appropriate and free from obscene content.
5. No more than a “carry-on” size bag worth of equipment and props may used during shoots.
6. The exterior of the house is delicate, objects of any type are not to be hung or rested against the house.
7. No large props, heavy equipment or limos/autos are permitted without advance approval.
8. At no time is interior Occasion Photography permitted. All Occasion Photography will take place on the exterior and grounds.
9. No interior or exterior storage areas, changing rooms or restrooms are available.
The Gamble House reserves the right to monitor parts or all of a photography session to ensure compliance with these policies. The Gamble House reserves the right to change these policies at any time to best protect the Gamble House and the general public. The Gamble House reserves the right to terminate photo sessions in violation of policies, if staff feels the wellbeing of the structure or grounds are being threatened.
GENERAL GARDEN ETIQUETTE
1. Avoid damage to house and disruption of visitors and Gamble House activities.
2. Do not block road ways or otherwise impede the flow of traffic.
3. Do not step into plantings, mulch, water features, or places other than designated paths, terraces and lawns.
4. Do not touch, move, or damage plant life, historic items, and wildlife.
5. Do not climb, hang backpacks, or props on trees, buildings or water features.
6. Do not damage, deface, or remove any features at the Gamble House at any time, for any reason.
7. Smoking is prohibited at all times.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM TO BEGIN
YOUR OCCASIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY REQUEST