Join the Friends of the Gamble House (FoGH) or renew your membership today! Support the preservation of this national historic landmark and join in the many activities we offer.
WHAT IS FOGH?
The Friends of The Gamble House (FoGH), a support group of the University of Southern California, is composed of individuals, corporations, and organizations dedicated to the financial support of The Gamble House. Your membership gift will help to fund the preservation of The Gamble House and the development and enrichment of its programs. Committed to developing educational programs for its members and the community, the Friends also sponsor the annual Scholar-in-Residence Fellowship for two upper-division students of the University of Southern California School of Architecture.
To join in the many activities of the Friends of The Gamble House, and to support the restoration and ongoing preservation of this National Historic Landmark, please refer to the membership categories listed below. FoGH is a support organization of the University of Southern California, a 501C3 charitable institution. Your membership, renewable annually, gift is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law less the fair market value of any tangible benefits.
ACTIVE ($125) & LIFE ($2500):
- This membership category includes couples, domestic partners, or single member with a guest.
- All Individual level benefits.
- 20% discount at The Gamble House Bookstore.
- Exclusive opportunities to visit Greene and Greene homes and other significant architectural …sites.
- Advance notification and ticket reservations to a wide variety of sponsored public events.
- Reservation privileges for the “First Wednesday Luncheon” held in The Gamble House with wine …served on the rear terrace followed by an elegant lunch in the gallery (October, December, …February, April and June).
INDIVIDUAL ($40) & STUDENT ($25):
- Unlimited general public tours of The Gamble House for individual member.
- 10% discount at The Gamble House Bookstore.
- Member’s/student’s ticket rate for the Sidney D. Gamble lecture series.
- A subscription to “Update”, Friends of The Gamble House (FoGH) newsletter.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting held at an historic location.
- Invitations to events sponsored by FoGH, such as Movie Night on the lawn and the Annual Holiday Gathering at The Gamble House.
- All Active level benefits.
- 6 complimentary tickets transferable to general public tours of The Gamble House.
- Invitations to exclusive receptions, musical events and previews.
- A gift selected each year by the Director.
- All Supporting level benefits
- 2 complimentary reservations for “Behind the Velvet Ropes” tour of The Gamble House
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE ($1000):
- All Patron level benefits.
- 2 season subscriptions to the Sidney D. Gamble lecture series.
SMALL BUSINESS: $1000
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: $1000
CORPORATE: $5000 (3 yr. gift):
Many companies offer matching funds for charitable contributions. Please contact the Human Resources Department at your company for more information, or ask us to help you determine if your company has a matching grants program.